Delivery and address
- The product will be delivered directly to the customer’s delivery address specified at order stage. The customer is responsible for storing the product until the day of installation.
- The delivery is to be inspected immediately and potential damage is to be reported to sygns without delay.
- Should the installation address differ from the delivery address, it needs to be communicated at least 24hrs before the installation.
- The technicians must have access to a parking space within 200m of the installation site.
Environment and Requirements
- We require the name of a contact person who will be available during the entire installation. This person will be entitled to take decisions about placement and other details related to the installation as well as signing it off.
- The product including all components have to be made available prior to arrival of the technicians.
- Walls have to be able to take a load (min. 4 cm wall thickness, or double plasterboard, brick or concrete).
- The final position for the product must be decided before the installation day and must be below 4 m height.
- The floor in front of the final position must be level - no stairs or uneven terrain. The technicians need to place a standard ladder.
- A power outlet with 230V is available within 10 m range.
- Access to the fuse box is given on installation day.
- The environment of the installation (indoor vs. outdoor) has to be specified at order stage. A subsequent change must be communicated at least 24 hrs in advance.
Scope of Work
- Scope of work of the technicians is limited to fitting of the product, cabling and connection to power outlet (max. 5m distance to outlet). No plastering of existing holes, painting of wall, laying of cable or other works can be carried out.
If delays or waiting time are incurred due to lack of one or more prerequisites, additional costs accrue and a full installation cannot be guaranteed.